Gazpacho is a Spanish-style cold, raw soup bursting with flavor and exploding with nutrients. Green bell peppers are very high in vitamin C, also contain a good amount of vitamin K1, vitamin E, vitamin A, folate, and potassium. Cucumbers are perfect for hydration as they are full of water content. Tomatoes in gazpacho are high in an antioxidant called lycopene, which can improve cognition.
Tomato Gazpacho Recipe:
- 2 pounds of tomatoes
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 small cucumber
- 2 table sp. of red wine vinegar
- 1 clove of garlic
- 5 table sp. of extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Take out the seeds from the pepper.
- Cut all the vegetables into big chunks.
- Put everything into a food processor or a vitamix. Blend and enjoy!