Summer Greens with Miso Vinaigrette Recipe
- big bowl of your favorite salad greens, best to choose multiple colors, make it beautiful 🙂
- handful of toasted pumpkin seeds
- shaved Parmesan slices to taste
- 1/2 cup olive oil1
- 1 Tbs. Balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbs. Red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbs. Apple cider vinegar
- 2 teasp. white miso
- salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and corsley chop your salad greens and add it to a big bowl.
- Mix your dressing ingredients in a mason jar, close the jar with a lid and shake it until its well mixed.
- Add dressing to the salad greens and mix well.
- Top with the toasted pumpkin seed and shaved slices of parmesan. Enjoy!